Thursday, May 5, 2011

I thought I would take advantage of this beautiful sunny day and go out for a little bit of mothers day shopping as well as to find art inspiration and maybe a few treasures for myself. I'm very happy to say that I did find all of the above as well as this book, The Handmade Marketplace. I have not started reading it yet but I'm looking forward to see what it has to say and share with you some of the highlights and let me say that if it wasn't for the darling illustration by The Black Apple I would not be holding this book right now haha



2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to take a peak at that book-can't wait for you to share your thoughts on it! Where did you find it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading it. I found it at Michaels craft store, they really have some good books there.

    ReplyDelete

"I am going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life."

Elsie de Wolfe